NenadMihajlovic.net Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Edgar Hoffmann

Pages: [1]
1
Offtopic / Confidential Investment Opportunity
« on: July 18, 2025, 12:20:23 PM »
Dear Friend,
 
My name is Edgar Hoffmann, and I am writing to you from Slovakia.
 
I am currently facing targeted actions by the Slovakian government, and my bank assets have become the focus of these measures. I have €16,560,000 deposited in a Slovak bank, and I intend to transfer these funds out of the country to a bank account that is not in my name.
 
If you are capable of receiving the funds and investing them on a long-term basis, please contact me to indicate your interest. We can then discuss the details further.
 
You may reach me directly at my personal email: hoffmannedgar636@gmail.com. Kindly use this email address for all correspondence.
 
I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Warm regards,
 
Edgar Hoffmann

Pages: [1]